- Interac e-transfer: Send the e-transfer to James Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org). As a password when you send us your e-transfer, we recommend that you use your client number from our farm which appears on your invoice (including the “0”) OR that you text us another password (if so, also text us your full client name).
- Cheque: Please make the cheque to Our Little Farm and include your phone number on it. Mail your cheque to: 829 Rang 4e, Lochaber-Partie-Ouest, QC, J0X 3B0.
Notes About Our Boxes:
- The 2017 CSA box season will run from the week of June 19th to the week of October 2nd, 2016. Some bi-weekly members will start one week later. We will contact you in early June to confirm the start-date.
- A weekly share costs $562 for 16 weeks of veggies and a bi-weekly share costs $306 for 8 baskets over 16 weeks. Prices include a $18 contribution to Equiterre to support their amazing work coordinating the CSA network. For more info about our CSA boxes…
TERMS OF SERVICES:
MISSED BASKET POLICY
- Please do your best to arrive at the drop-off before the end of your drop-off time to ensure your products will be at their freshest. You can send someone else to pick up your CSA box.
- After 9 pm, unclaimed CSA baskets will be donated or composted. Our drop-off hosts do not have the facilities to refrigerate your CSA basket. If you’ve forgotten your CSA box, please contact us ASAP and we will see what we can do.
- Notify us at least 72 hours in advance if you are planning time off and you can choose one of the following options:
- Get a box on your off-week (bi-weekly partners).
- Get a double box another week that works best for you.
- Pick up your basket (or send someone else) at another drop-off locations.
- Weekly CSA partners can skip a maximum of 4 baskets due to vacation*.
- Biweekly CSA partners can skip 2 baskets only due to vacation*.
* Planning a longer vacation? Please contact us and we will see how we can best accommodate.